JESMONITE COMPOSITE MATERIALS ARE A COMBINATION OF A REACTIVE MINERAL BASE AND PURE WATER BASED ACRYLIC RESINS
Jesmonite is the ultimate chameleon material of the building industry – it can be used to replicate the appearance and texture of any surface finish in any number of colours.
The combination of natural raw materials with a special blend of water based pure acrylic polymers create a unique family of materials that have a number of product benefits that make Jesmonite superior to other building materials.
- Stronger: Strong, flexible and more durable, making it high impact resistant.
- Lighter: Lighter than stone, glass-reinforced concrete, sand and cement products – perfect for film sets.
- Safer: Fire-resistant with a class zero fire rating, reduced smoke density and toxicity characteristics. Solvent free with no VOC’s.
- Finer: Replicates the very finest detail.
- Greener: Water-based not solvent-based, making it kinder to the environment.
- More choice: Can be pigmented to any colour or RAL reference. It can also mimic any texture and reproduce the effect of materials such as stone, metal, wood, leather and fabric.