Join our team !
FINRES SA is a company on a human scale where mutual aid and benevolence are important. We have been specialists in synthetic resins (epoxy, polyester, polyurethane, silicone) and other composite products for almost 50 years.
Technical advice, customer service and product selection have made Finres a leader in a variety of sectors such as art, the performing arts, swimming pools and ponds.
In addition, Finres is the official distributor of the JESMONITE® brand.
Due to the retirement of its shop manager, Finres is looking for a future shop manager to take over.
Description of the position
- You are THE reference for our customers, whether it is to provide advice, find the solution or use our products
- You will be responsible for the point of sale and will ensure daily restocking
- You are responsible for customer orders (by telephone or via our eshop) in collaboration with our warehouse assistant. You will organise the dispatch of orders via the various transport channels
You will also be responsible for the administrative part of the shop (printing delivery notes, invoices, commercial offers, etc.)
- You are a handyman at heart and like to find solutions
- You enjoy interacting with customers and have excellent communication skills
- You are versatile and flexible and have a sense of responsibility
- You have a driving licence and are available immediately or very quickly
- You are bilingual FR/NL
What we offer
- A full-time permanent employment contract (39h/week)
- A salary package including a company car, group insurance, meal vouchers and 6 days of compensatory rest
But also :
- The opportunity to develop your artistic and technical knowledge in the use of innovative products
- Real opportunities for professional development and evolution according to your talents and ambitions
- Enriching and exciting days thanks to our clients’ projects
Contact us by phone or send us your application (CV + cover letter) to Maximilien Scheppers, General Manager (email@example.com)