RESOLTECH 3350 / 3358T epoxy system is a very tough, high performance adhesive. Due to its wettability, elongation and resilience, it can bond most materials.
Its grease-like consistency makes it very easy to apply with a spatula. Its flow threshold is greater than 5 mm vertically at 23°C.
Particularly resistant to the propagation of micro-cracks, this system is very effective for bonding under fatigue conditions. Its fields of application are very varied: bonding of composite and structural metal parts, re-lamination on wet prepreg, interface with tack for ceiling lamination…
– Epoxy modified elastomer
– High shear and peel resistance
– Excellent applicability (grease-like thixotropic consistency)
– Run-out threshold greater than 5mm
– Applicable even in high humidity
– Available in cartridge (3358T) – Dosage 2 / 1 by volume
TG (°C) 45
Density of mixture 1
Gel time on 70 mL, 4cm at 23°C 25m – 1h35m