Resimetal 105 Aqua Stick is a two component repair material in stick form which cures underwater after mixing. It is a metal repair adhesive which develops high mechanical strength in a short period of time.
• Apply to hand tool prepared surfaces
• Bonds to any surface underwater
• Rapid curing – hard dry in 45mins
Suitable for repairs to concrete and metallic surfaces underwater
Metallic Substrates – Hand tools
1. The material is suitable for application to manually prepared surfaces that are underwater
2. All loose material such as old coatings and repair materials must be cleaned from the surface prior to application using wire brush, chisels or scrapers.
Mixing and Application
Prior to mixing please ensure the following:
1. The ambient & surface temperature is above 5°C (41F°).
2. The product is supplied in stick form and therefore the base and activator component are premeasured.
3. Simply break off the required amount of material from the stick and using gloved hands knead the product until the green and cream components become a consistent pale green colour.
4. The product once fully mixed has a usable life of 15mins at 20°C (68F°).
At 20°C (68F°) the applied materials should be allowed to harden for the times indicated below before being subjected to the conditions indicated. These times will be extended at lower temperatures and reduced at higher temperatures:
Usable Life 15 mins
Hard dry 45 mins
Full cure 90 mins
Minimum – the applied material can be over-coated as soon as it is touch dry.
Maximum – the over-coating time should not exceed 90 mins.
Where the maximum over-coating time is exceeded, the material should be allowed to harden before being abraded.
Mixed material – pale green
Base component – green
Activator component – cream
5 years if unopened and store in normal dry conditions (15-30°C)
Your orders are processed and shipped within 2 to 3 working days (valid for products available to Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg). Shipping costs for quantities of + 40kg outside Belgium must be calculated on a custom basis and will not be included in your order. You live in another country or you want to order more than 40kg to France, the Netherlands, Germany or Luxembourg? Contact us for a personal quote!
Do you have a specific product, a packaging that you cannot find on our website or a question about your project? Do not hesitate to contact us or to come to our shop in order to access our complete range and to benefit from our personalized advice. We will be happy to help you!